Checkout Files Upload for WooCommerce plugin lets your customers upload files on (or after) WooCommerce checkout.
- Set fields position on the checkout page.
- Set if file upload is required.
- Add field to Thank You page.
- Add field to My Account page.
- Add custom label to the field.
- Set accepted file types.
- Set max file size option.
- Set custom Upload and Remove buttons labels.
- Set custom “Wrong file type”, “File is required”, “File was successfully uploaded”, “No file selected” and “File was successfully removed” messages.
- Select cart products, product categories or product tags to show the field.
- Add uploaded files to admin and customers emails.
- Optionally enable AJAX form for file uploads.