Checkout Files Upload for WooCommerce plugin lets your customers upload files on (or after) WooCommerce checkout.
- Single or multiple file uploads.
- Set fields position on the checkout page.
- Set if file upload is required.
- Add field to Thank You page.
- Add field to My Account page.
- Add custom label to the field.
- Set accepted file types.
- Set max file size option.
- Set custom Upload and Remove buttons labels.
- Set custom “Wrong file type”, “File is required”, “File was successfully uploaded”, “No file selected” and “File was successfully removed” messages.
- Select cart products, product categories or product tags to show the field.
- Add uploaded files to admin and customers emails.
Free vs Pro
|Free Version||Pro Version|
|Multiple file uploads|
|Set fields position on the checkout page||(3 choices)||(23 choices)|
|Add field to Thank You page|
|Add field to My Account page|
|Add custom label to the field|
|Set accepted file types|
|Set if file upload is required|
|Set max file size option|
|Set custom labels and messages|
|Select cart products, product categories or product tags to show the field|
|Add uploaded files to admin and customers emails|