Terms and Conditions and Refund Policy
This website grants you non-exclusive limited license to use WP Wham plugins, updates, and support services (collectively, the “products”) in accordance with these Terms & Conditions (the “license”) issued by our company.
Products sold and distributed by WP Wham are done so in the hope that they will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Inasmuch as WordPress functions correctly on a clean install of itself, WP Wham products are guaranteed to function on a clean install of the minimum, stable and required version of WordPress for WP Wham and its extensions (if applicable). Because the number and variety of plugins is vast and wide, we do not guarantee that the plugin will function with all third-party plugins, themes or browsers of any kind. We do not assume responsibility and will not be held responsible for any conflicts or compatibility issues that may occur due to third-party software. We assume no responsibility for any data loss as a result of installing or using WP Wham products. Should conflicts occur with third-party software, we may provide support at our discretion.
WP Wham sells and distributes WP Wham products “as is” and with no implied meaning that they will function exactly as you would like, or that they will be compatible with all third-party components and plugins.
Support for plugins sold and distributed by WP Wham is only available for those who have an active, paid extension license.
Support and updates are granted for one year after the original purchase based on the license you have purchased. After one year is completed, the purchaser must renew their license in order to continue receiving support and updates for the items purchased. For purchases that include an automatically renewing subscription, support will be provided for as long as the subscription remains active.
Support and updates for WP Wham products are provided as long as WP Wham products are actively in development. Should any one of the following occur, WP Wham will no longer be responsible for providing support for a product:
- WP Wham product is no longer actively developed.
- WP Wham or the parent company is purchased or bought out by another company.
- WordPress is no longer actively developed.
While we attempt to provide the best support possible for our plugins, we do not guarantee that any particular support query can, or will be answered to the extent, or within a timeframe that the inquirer is completely satisfied.
4. Automatic Updates
Automatic updates are available to license holders who have an active and valid subscription and license key. Automatic updates are available for all WP Wham products. Automatic updates are available as long as the license key generated from the purchase is valid and active.
5. License Usage
WP Wham grants each customer one or more non-transferable license(s) to use the software for internal use, and as defined by the terms set in the customer’s chosen license package. Where the license package allows the software to be used on multiple sites the customer/license-holder may not sell the originally-purchased license key provided by WP Wham to other users of the license (such as clients) for commercial benefit. Additionally, the customer may not sublicense, to any person or entity, any rights to distribute the software or license key. WP Wham will only provide support services to the original customer/license-holder with a legitimate license key, and consider any other uses of this license key for support queries as fraudulent.
6. Plugin Delivery
After we have processed your payment successfully, you will receive an email with your order number and other purchase information. Your license key is available in your account area along with your plugin downloads. You can download the plugin by logging into the account created for you when purchasing the plugin and clicking on the appropriate link.
Should you not receive an email containing your information, you can contact us through https://wpwham.com/support/ to request your purchase information.
Access to re-download purchased files will be granted so long as your license key is valid. If a license key expires, download access to the associated files will be discontinued until such time as the license key is renewed.
All plugins are property of WP Wham. Claiming any type of intellectual or exclusive ownership rights of our products is strictly prohibited.
Our plugins are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. We shall not be liable for any damages, including but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or losses that occur due to the use or inability to use our plugins.
8. Website & Plugin Content
All content found on this site and throughout the plugin including images, documentation, support queries and any other information is property of WP Wham and may not be redistributed without permission or consent.
9. Price Changes
WP Wham reserves the right to modify, change, cancel or upgrade a plugin subscription and/or license key without prior notice or consent. Prices of all products are subject to change without prior notice or consent.
10. Subscriptions & Automatic Renewal
WP Wham products are sold as automatically recurring subscriptions that renew each year on the anniversary of the purchase date. This applies to all paid-for licenses.
This subscription will automatically renew at the end of the annual license term unless the purchaser cancels their subscription prior to the automatic renewal date.
Please note the following details of WP Wham license subscriptions:
- Subscription renewals are automatically processed annually on the anniversary of your original purchase. The license renewal will continue and remain valid for each one (1) year unless the subscription is cancelled prior to the renewal date.
- You may cancel your subscription at any time from your Account page on the WP Wham website.
- If you choose to cancel your subscription you will no longer receive updates and support for the product after your license expires.
- The renewal price will be the full plugin price as published at the time of initial purchase, exclusive of any discounts.
- Renewal Discounts: Notwithstanding the above, we may from time to time offer “renewal discounts”. If we are offering a renewal discount at the time of your purchase, then your renewal price will be the full plugin price minus the advertised renewal discount. We reserve the right to change or suspend renewal discounts at any time, with or without notice.
- Grandfathered pricing: If you choose to cancel your subscription, and your renewal price is lower than the current listed price for the extension license (a “grandfathered” price), the lower renewal price will no longer be available to you.
- If you choose to renew your subscription after it has been cancelled and your extension license has expired, you will be charged the current listed price for the extension license. We cannot apply older or grandfathered pricing to your new renewal purchase.
- We will send you an email 30 days prior to your renewal date, and you may use this opportunity to cancel your subscription before the renewal payment is automatically processed
- If you choose to cancel your subscription your license will expire on the anniversary of the original purchase, and you will no longer receive updates and support for the WP Wham products you have purchased.
10. Refund Policy
We offer a “no-hassle” refund policy. If you would like to request a refund, simply open a “Refund Request” support ticket. As long as the following conditions are met, your refund will be granted.
Eligibility conditions for a refund request:
- You are within the first 30 days of the purchase of the product.
- We will not grant refunds after the first 30 days of the purchase.
- You must deactivate and uninstall the product from your site.
All refunds are offered at the sole discretion of WP Wham. By purchasing WP Wham products, you agree to this refund policy and relinquish any rights to subject it to any questions, judgment or legal actions. We are not liable to cover any differences in exchange rates between the time you purchased and the time you are refunded.
WP Wham may occasionally send you emails related to the purchase of product(s) from our company. We may also send you occasional email newsletters relating to WP Wham updates, promotions, and the like. We will never sell or release your email to any third party vendors. You may opt out of these emails at any time without penalty.
12. Affiliate Disclosure
This website is maintained by, and contributed to by staff of ClearWest Consulting – the parent company of WP Wham.
This website may, on occasion, accept affiliate compensation. The affiliate compensation received will never influence opinions shared through content, topics, posts, emails, or other communications made on and via this website. We do not use any affiliate links in our blog content. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.
On occasion, we may promote products or services (in other places on our website or in emails) that we have investigated and genuinely feel will deliver value to you. If and when we choose to promote other products and services, we believe in the service and value they can provide to you, not because we earn a commission. It is at your discretion whether you choose to purchase that product or service, and only if you purchase through our link will we receive compensation.
13. License Agreement
By purchasing our product(s), you indicate and consent that you have read and agree to the Terms & Conditions listed and detailed on this page. We reserve the right to change or modify the current Terms and Conditions without prior notice or consent.
If any part of this agreement is declared unenforceable or invalid, all remaining clauses in this agreement shall remain binding on the customer.