Product Visibility by User Role for WooCommerce plugin lets you show/hide WooCommerce products depending on customer’s user role.
- Set included or excluded user roles for each product individually.
- Set user roles visibility options in bulk, for multiple products at once, product categories or product tags.
- Options to hide menu items, hide product terms, or set custom redirect page (i.e. instead of default 404).
You can choose how products should be hidden:
- Hide products in shop and search results.
- Make products non-purchasable.
- Hide products completely.
Free vs Pro
|Free Version||Pro Version|
|Hide product’s catalog visibility|
|Make product non-purchasable|
|Hide product completely (modify query)|
|Set each product’s user roles|
|Set each user role’s products (in bulk)|
|Set each user role’s product categories (in bulk)|
|Set each user role’s product tags (in bulk)|
|Redirect a invisible product to a page different from 404|
|Hide menu items|
|Hide products terms|
|Replace product’s description|