When enabled Crowdfunding for WooCommerce plugin adds full crowdfunding support to WooCommerce.
When adding or editing a product, you will have the possibility to set for each product individually:
- Goal (i.e. pledged) amount.
- Start and end dates.
- Custom “Back This Project” (i.e. “Add to Cart”) button labels.
- Enable and customize “Open Pricing” (i.e. “Name Your Price”) functionality.
Also you will be able to:
- Add a form, so your customers/users could add their custom campaigns directly from frontend.
- Set custom HTML to show when project not yet started and/or ended.
- Modify and choose where to display crowdfunding info, that is: goal remaining, time remaining, already pledged etc.
- Choose when and if to end the campaign (goal reached, time ended).
- Choose which order statuses to count in pledged calculations.
- Style progress bars for time remaining, already pledged etc.
Free vs Pro
This plugin works exactly the same as free Crowdfunding for WooCommerce plugin, except there is no limitation on how many crowdfunding products you can add.