How do I install and activate WP Wham products?
When you purchase premium plugins from WP Wham, you will receive an email with your license key and a zip file. This zip file is the plugin and must be installed on your site to be used.
If you’re not familiar with installing WordPress plugins from zip files, read on to learn how to do this.
How to Upload and Install a WP Wham Premium Plugin (Zip File Plugin)
- From your WordPress Dashboard, go to the Plugins -> Add New page.
- At the top, right next to the word “Add New” is a button labelled “Upload Plugin”. Click that button, and a new area of the page should become visible to you.
- Into that area you can either drag-and-drop of use the “Choose File” button to use your system’s file browser to find it.
- Once you’ve got the file found, click “Install Now”. WordPress will now install the .ZIP file as a plugin on your site.
- On the screen you will see a confirmation page. Click the “Activate” button to turn on the plugin.
- Finally, go to the Settings page for the plugin you just installed. Copy & paste your license key, click “Save” (or “Update”), then click the “Activate License” button.
That’s it. You have now successfully installed the plugin, activated it, and activated the license.
Still need help? Watch this great tutorial video from David Hays at WPShout.